Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Shiloh" The Painted Pony!

We are so excited! On our way to Sedona, we stopped in Carefree, AZ to meet "Shiloh", the Painted Pony!






Ready to reveal him for the first time!


Here he is! Shiloh is incredible- wait until you see it in person. He is life size and covered with Tony's cat paintings. This life size Shiloh will be installed at Shiloh Horse Rescue, while the smaller collectible figurines will be available wherever Painted Ponies are sold (as well as in our Shiloh Shop at the rescue).

Isn't he beautiful? He has so much character to him.

Shiloh will stand at the rescue to honor ALL of the horses who have died as a result of the horrible Horse Slaughter industry. He will remind us to keep fighting and standing up for the welfare of all horses.

9 comments:

Mikey said...

Oh my gosh! That is incredible! Now I have to have one!!

the 4 D's said...

WoW it beautiful cant wait to see it at shiloh

Eric's Mom said...

Put my name on the list for one too!

PattiKnowles said...

Shiloh will make a wonderful addition to my carousel horse collection. Put my name one one.

Brandy said...

I just wish a portion of the purchase price would go to the rescue!

That is a beautiful painted pony! I adore the cows, but I may have to get one special horsie!

Anonymous said...

Too cool. :)

Beanie Mouse said...

He's FABBBOOOOOO!! Just love him to bits!!

Shiloh Horse Rescue and Sanctuary said...

I had forgotten to add- a portion of the proceeds of the "Shiloh" Painted Pony does go to Shiloh!

In "Shiloh's" case, 100% of the proceeds that will go to Tony are being donated to the horses at the rescue.

NOTE: Shiloh always receives 10-40% of anything that Tony does.

rochelle said...

So colorful and bright. Love those cats!