Sunday, June 7, 2009

Racehorses in Japan

This is an undercover video shot by PETA in Japan.

How ANYONE can say this is humane is DISGUSTING, I don't care who you are and how much you say you love horses but still insist that you should have this as an option!!!!!

Watch the video. (warning, graphic, but not as graphic as some.)

Imagine any of the Shiloh Horses, or your personal favorite Shiloh Horse, going through this. Priceless, Mendoza, Bomaby, Rocky Road, Arson, name any one of them...

5 comments:

Sharil said...

My legs are shaking from even thinking about this. It makes me sick to my stomach..

I know that horse slaughter is NOT the answer, Please sign the petition...

Sharil

spotted horse 121 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
spotted horse 121 said...

That video made me sick. There has to be another way than this. When I was very young I met a killer buyer at a horse auction. His face has stuck with me since. I cannot see how someone can send these magnificent animals to this fate after all they have done for their owners.

Cheryl Ann said...

Jill, yes, this is HORRIBLE! I have ALWAYS worried about our racehorses that go to Japan. I also worry about the ones here that ship out to slaughter. I no longer eat red meat after seeing these videos. Hubby doesn't understand, but he hasn't viewed the ones I have. We have GOT to stop this!!! That young thoroughbred was standing to quietly, trusting the humans around him and WHAM! It just makes me sick, sick, sick!

the 4 D's said...

THIS IS REALLY FCK-UP.these people have no Heart