Monday, February 9, 2009


Sorry for the short postings over the last few days, but both Sally and I have been helping Tony out with book signings here in Las Vegas. Things should get back to normal tomorrow and I will be back posting more photos and the day's events...

The pass to Shiloh was actually closed this morning due to snow on the road. Leo had to actually wait 3 hours before they would let him through. But, all the horses are doing well, no problems to report.

We are waiting for the arrival of a little pony named Trigger who is coming to Shiloh from Michigan. He has foundered feet and his caring owners wanted to send him somewhere warmer where he can enjoy a horse life. He is supposed to arrive Tuesday and we will post about him as soon as he does come in.

Don't forget, we are headed to the Fallon Auction on Feb 21st to save 8-10 slaughter bound horses. We had many adoptions over the last two months and now have some room for new guys to come in. If you would like to contribute to our Slaughter Fund click here. As always 100% of all the donations to that fund go to paying our auction bill and we will post an accounting of each horse's cost. So far we have $1710.00 in the Fund. All donations are tax deductible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you a horse lover? would you like to hook up / date / become friends with the hottest, coolest, happiest horse lovers on the planet? Join to meet people same as you.