Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday

Well, I ruined ANOTHER flip video camera- when will I learn that I should not keep them in my back pocket and then sit down or drop them into a freezing mud puddle? So, today, I could take pictures but could not see the screen! I had to get another camera (my X-mas present) and will take more pictures tomorrow. Working outside at the rescue and electronic equipment just don't go together. I can't even have a cool phone, they just get wrecked- my phone I carry now is water resistant, dust resistant, drop resistant, bulky and just plain ugly... Oh well, it works. :o)

Here are a few I managed to take by just pointing the camera:




Olympia in her blanket...

Tattoo strolling by the camera...

Will checking out his ball...

And Sunday actually taking a nap inside of his nicely bedded dry stall (for once!)...

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Jill, I just wanted to say thanks, again, for your help with Ace!
:-) :-)