Monday, April 20, 2009

Traveler- he's back! (And in New Jersey?) 4/19/09

Yes, it's true, I am in New Jersey. Tony and I attended the Chiller Autograph Show, which is the biggest on the East Coast.

Tons of people showed up, but Tony would not allow me to sign any autographs, I had to watch from the sidelines. You know how those big stars can be...

Tony signed up in his hotel room before we headed downstairs. I made sure he kept on time and on schedule- "Ok TC, let's get a move on, we don't want to keep the fans waiting!"
I snuck in to try to sign a few autographs, but strangley, nobody approached me. Tony must have got to them first...

Is this crowd for me? "Hi Guys!" But, sadly for me, they were looking for TC...

Then I met an old friend, Larry Storch! I met Larry in New York City last year, he asked the girls for me by name! "This is more like it!"


Tonight we are heading to HUNGARY! I am really looking forward to that- maybe I can swim in the Danube...




No comments: