Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Odds and Ends

As you know, I have been out of town, so I have fallen behind in the blog...



This past weekend, Jedermann and I competed at Copper Meadows in CA. We scored a 22.5 in our Dressage on the first day, went double clean on Cross Country on the second day and went double clean on the third day's Stadium round. We began and ended in First Place in our Division! I ordered videos of all three phases of Copper, as soon as they are posted I will add them to our blog and Facebook.

HUGE thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement. Thanks to Shiloh Friends, Sharil and Megan, who came, pitched in and groomed for me at this show. Special thanks to my horse show mom, Sally, and my sister/trainer, Sarah, for helping Jeder and I finished at the top. Next show, November's Galway in Temecula.



Thank you also to our wonderful volunteers and hard working guys, Leo, Felipe and Diego, who held down the ranch while we were gone...


NOTE: Sally and I will be out of town for the remainder of September, so Shiloh will be closed to all visitors and volunteers until September 30th when we will reopen.



More good news as Will left this past weekend for his new adoptive home. Will was born at Shiloh 3 1/2 years ago and is now beginning his new life's journey...


Speaking of horses in their adoptive homes, here are some new photos of Cairo/Apollo in his new home:










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just so handsome!

Lori Skoog said...

What a beauty!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your achievement! Looking forward to the videos.

I love seeing how good Cairo/Apollo looks. Wish all the Adoptees kept in touch as well.