Thursday, April 29, 2010

Isn't Winter Supposed to be Over?

It was FREEZING out at Shiloh today! We were all back to wearing our winter coats. What happened to the tank top weather we enjoyed a few days ago?
Spur perched on her lookout spot. She sits up on the hay every morning watching for cars driving up to the rescue. From this spot she can see for miles across the valley...
Even though we were feeling Winter's blast- the Mesquites know it's really spring and are beginning to bloom...

We put blankets back onto the Gummies. The wind was icy and it supposed to get into the mid 40's tonight at Shiloh... (Left to right- that's The Sherriff (one of our Mules), Ferdinand the goat, Charity and Peso.)

Elsa worked with Napa. I am currently working on Napa's adoption video...

We moved Cary Granite out into Easy Street today. He seemed very happy with the change in scenery and settled right down to eat...


More fun with Chia Pet...





3 comments:

Elaine said...

Granite, I am glad to hear you are getting better. I tried to give you a wash on Saturday but you would not let me put the halter on. I have walked and washed you many times. Whats up with the dodging the halter trick you are playing now. Why are you doing this.

Shiloh Horse Rescue and Sanctuary said...

Hi Elaine-

Sometimes I like to play the Mustang Game, it's fun. Besides, I know you want to give me a bath- but you'll have to catch me first!

Love, Granite

Tinalameda said...

I would love Cesar Milan to meet Chia..........lol