Monday, March 9, 2009

Change in Plans for Vet Day

I just got a call from the vet clinic, we have to reschedule the vet day tomorrow. Instead, we are heading into Desert Pines in the morning to help with Chief and meet with Dr. Schur. Chief is not doing as well this evening and we have some decision we have to make.

We are going to try to get him in the sling in the morning and see if he will tolerate it. We are hoping he will, because it is really our last option. He is beginning to topple over.

Please, please hold a thought for Chief tonight and in the morning. He will need all of our help.

5 comments:

Sharil said...

Chief, I remember they day we got you from the auction.. What a survivor you are. If there is a will, there is a way to make you come home to Shiloh..You have such a strong and such spirtied soul. Everyone is missing you, including the animals...Please come home..

ChicasMom said...

My prayers are with you Chief!In Jesus Name be healed and may the sling provide the rest you need!Keep fighting Chief, Mary

the 4 D's said...

My prayers are with you Chief. For Jill, Sally and Sharil. Decision times are not easy on you. Whatever you choose, We know it's in his best interest. I will be thinking of you ladies this morning. Give him a big HUG and KISS for me.
Deonna

Eric Clayton said...

I will definitely be thinking of you today, Chief. Hang in there buddy, hope to see you back at the ranch.

Found art blog said...

I remember Chief from my visit a couple of years back - the only one that let me hug him and then followed me around for the rest of the time! All fingers crossed here....