Sunday, November 16, 2008

San Francisco- Day Two 11/15/08

It has been just beautiful up here in San Francisco, it's been in the 80's!

But, it was another busy day, up early and to bed late. The girls never let me rest...

First it was off to a television show here in the Bay area. I hung out with my new friend, Mark, who owns the historic Castro Theater. Tony is having a big event at the Castro on Tuesday night. They will be showing his film, Some Like it Hot, and Tony will be talking to the audience before the movie. They have sold 800 tickets so far, so it's going to be huge, but I'll be ready...

A close up of my card, sorry it's so fuzzy...

I watched TC's interview... She looks like she is having fun...

And, I left a card at the television studio.

We had about an hour off, so the girls and I went down to the Farmer's Market. There was tons of food, I bought some pears...

Then we stopped by the park to watch a woman "play" with her rats on the grass. Is it just me, or is that weird?

Back in the car, we crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and headed to Navato, a beautiful town outside of San Francisco.

Tony signed his book at Costco in Novato. There was a long line and lots of fans. Tony even signed the big poster for one of them. I should have spoken up first, we could have hung that on the barn!

Later that night, the opening of TC's art show.
I love this painting of the three cats and the fish...

Oh, drinks! Don't mind if I do!

I think I drank too much. I had to lay down and take a break with TC in the back room... Oh, my head...

No comments: