Monday, November 17, 2008

San Francisco 11/16/08

Another beautiful day, so my girls brought me out on another adventure. We took the cable car to Fisherman's Wharf to explore...


I got a new necklace that spells out my name. My girls sure do spoil me, but of course I deserve it...

Smell these handmade bath salts made from sea salt! I wish I could take baths...

Salt Water Taffy! I bought Tony a big bag...

Another new t-shirt. This one is for the "Alcatraz Swim Team"...


There it is- ALCATRAZ!

I stopped and watched the Sea Lions at Pier 39- they stink but are fun to watch! Did you know that there is a Marine Mammal Center that has a hospital that rescues and rehabilitates nearly 500 seals, sea lions, otters, porpoises, and dolphins? Many of these animals can be seen at Pier 39. You can even adopt a seal!


Listen to them!

We had a drawing made of the three of us. I look the best...

The Three Amigos.

Later, Tony and I went out on the long pier by our hotel. Look how beautiful it is! We even saw a seal swimming close by.


I even danced to some music.

A great day in San Francisco!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

I got your link and blog via Tonys blog and its great to see the adventures of Traveler.What a wonderful idea for your blog.
I shall put your blog on my links page like Tonys and hopefully you'll get some good links.My main blog is www.sophialotusflower.blogspot.com if you want a look.
Horses are beautiful creatures.

vanessa said...

To Many Pics But COOL PEACE OUT