Tuesday, November 18, 2008

San Francisco 11/17/08

Off on another San Francisco adventure- this time to Chinatown to learn about the mysteries of the Far East...
Sally and I got on the Cable Car headed to Chinatown...

While waiting for the cable car, I watched a street dancer perform. I busted a few moves of my own...


Then, the cable car was off!

Never one to be shy, Sally got right into the spirit of Chinatown...

And so did I! I love the silk!


Looking good!

Here is a marker for the Barbary Coast. "The Barbary Coast is the haunt of the low and the vile of every kind..." Am I going to get Shanghaied?

When I told Tony that we were going to Chinatown, he asked me to get him something specific to eat. But, I don't see his request of "Rat's Bosom with a slice of Cat" anywhere...

Later that night, we went out to a Chinese Restaurant where Jill gave me a kiss!

No comments: