Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A cold and cloudy day...

Today was cold and overcast, just one of those days...

I did pick up my new horse trailer. It's a three horse with living quarters. It's for me and Jedermann and our new future together... Tortilla and Taquito back in their corral for breakfast. We are leaving the gate open so they can get used to wandering but can still return to the safety of their own corral...

Fame over in the Brat pack...

Angel, the Skin Horse, in Okay Corral...

Jimmy Dean snuggling up in his straw...

While his roommate, Daisy, eats her hay...

Not a lot of photos today, more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Love the new horse trailer, it is beautiful. Love all the pics Fame is really a pretty little girl. I always want to call her Beauty, I have no idea why, I guess cause she is so pretty. I get her name mixed up. The mini burros are so so cute. I love the way the prance around. We are so lucky to have all these amazing creatures a rounds aren't we.