Friday, August 6, 2010

Some Photos...

I really miss seeing all of the horses, and other animals, at Shiloh. While Tony is improving, I am staying in his hospital room with him and just can't get back out to the rescue yet. Thankfully, we have a wonderful group of dedicated volunteers and boarders who are pitching in, as well as Sally and of course, the guys. Things are running smoothly, even when I am not there, as it should be. Sally and I have always worked to make sure that the rescue can continue to function and the horses are still cared for to the standard of care we have set, even if we are not able to be there...

Since I am missing everyone, my nieces, Abbey and Emily, have been going around with my flip video camera so I can see all of the daily action. They are doing a great job and they took the following photos:

My two Friesians, Tanis and Zuiderzee. I miss them!

Aztec has taken over the misters on City Center, he seems to spend most of his time laying under them. Here he tolerates Lindsey Loham stopping by to drink up some of the water...

But, he doesn't seem too happy with Sharil coming into his cool mist! Watch out Sharil!
Sally's dog, Derby's smiling face...

Butterfly scratching an itch. This is such a sweet little filly, she comes right up for attention...

Abbey meets BB...

He is also such a nice and well adjusted little guy...

The girls took photos of my dogs, Suker and Spartacus. Here they are both trying to claim a piece of trimmed hoof that was discarded by our Farrier...

Another shot of Butterfly's elegant looking face...

Derby and Chia Pet on the way back home- it's hot out there!

Elisa is working with the horses daily. Here she is on the Thoroughbred, Suggestion, who is doing very well and who will be looking for his new home very soon. He will make a nice Dressage prospect, he has nice correct movement and naturally bends and stretches down and moves laterally off of the leg.

At the canter...

No comments: