Monday, November 26, 2012

Adopted Horse Update: Sadler

I received this great email from Shiloh Horse Sadler's adopter, Heather. Sadler is now called Sully and is a lucky horse to have such a wonderful owner! Thank you for the update Heather and Sully!

"Sully is doing very well. I love that boy more than anything. He has become very fit and has shown in our lessons that he knows some pretty fancy movements like passage and piaffe!! All this time I thought he would make a great hunter and turns out he's got a love of dressage. I have learned so much about his personality the past year and a half. He's a proud horse for sure and I love that he tries so hard. He is quite the gem!"


- Posted by Jill Curtis from the Ranch

2 comments:

English Rider said...

What more could you ask?

MichelleL said...

I LOVE a good Happily Ever After!!