Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Weekend

A busy weekend at Shiloh...
Mojo stopped during his trip from the Blind Girls' Pen into the Duplex. See how he goes between areas? But, he does it so nonchalantly now that he just stops halfway through to see if there are any dropped scraps of feed. Only at Shiloh...
Wanderer Trigger...

Robin spent some time grooming our older Burro, Fiesta...

While Wanderer Cowboy dozed in the sun...
Rachael and her adopted horse Brisa and Donna and her adopted horse Frost...
Robin moved on to grooming Wanderer Baja...
Inca...
Later Cowboy was spotted in the Boarder Row with Rachael and Brisa...
Lots of activity in the Barn Yard...
Baja and part of the Burro herd by the feedroom...
Vanessa and her adopted horse, Omi (Slash)...
All creatures great and small; Mojo and Maximus...
Wanderer Concho...
Deanna took a riding lesson on her adopted horse Cooper...
My Friesian, Tanis, enjoyed attention from Sam and Donna...
Wandering ponies, Mojo and Pokie Dot near Assisted Living...
Jedermann enjoyed a roll in the round pen. Monday morning, Jedermann is heading down to San Diego for the upcoming show season. Since I had my back surgery and can't ride this year, Jedermann will be competed by my sister Sarah VandenBerg of Briarwood Riding School. I will miss Jeder so much, he really helped me get through this difficult past year and a half. But, I am planning to head down to San Diego each month and I will be Jedermann's personal groom at his upcoming shows. Sarah and Jeder will do awesome together and I will be posting their progress throughout the season...
Diego had some help filling the pasture water tubs...

No comments: